"One Mission, One Love, One Unit"
The Quad Brothers Sports Show is all about providing quality content for student-athletes, their parents, supporters, and coaching staff. Our Our Weekly Summary Show airs LIVE on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook every Sunday at 7pm. Check out our YouTube Channel (The Quad Brothers Sports Show) for past shows, promos, short skits, and more.
Frustrated with the lack of dedicated media platforms that give an honest voice for the youth, especially student-athletes in the underserved communities of Northeast Ohio, four focused Ohio Media School graduates and Cleveland, Ohio natives (Reggie Logan, Phil Rucker, Kevin Hanley, and Eliegh Robinson III) united to solve the problem.
After being interns at local media outlets such as ESPN Cleveland and 92.3 The Fan, then signing with small internet radio stations, the former crew known as The Quad Radio Show connected with business consultant and sports trainer Coach M.D. Alexander to create their own company. This is how One Unit Media Network was born.
We cover everything from the achievement of student-athletes in Cleveland, Ohio to pro sports news and athletes.
Our central brand production, "The Quad Brothers Sports Show", features four core broadcast personalities: Phil Rucker, Eliegh Robinson III, Kevin Hanley, and Reggie Logan. The Quad Brothers cover everything from student-athletes in Cleveland, Ohio to pro sports news.
Our Weekly Summary Show airs LIVE on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook every Sunday at 7pm.
Just want to hear audio while you drive or workout? Get instant access to past shows, archives, and more, straight to whatever device you choose. Having the app makes it easier to listen directly to each show on your schedule. As the shows are broadcasting, listen in and chat with us.
1. ShaMarr Simmons - 5' 10" 190 lb MLB (Maple Heights High School)
2. Thomas Eichenberg - 6' 3" 220 lb Junior MLB (St. Ignatius High School)
3. Devin Maddox - 5' 9" 165 lb Senior WR/CB (St. Edward High School)
4. Tairiq Stewart - 6' 7" 335 lb Senior DT/T (Warrensville Heights High School)
5. Jaleel Paterson - 5' 9" 170 lb Senior CB/WR (Warrensville Heights High School)
6. Daylan Jernigan - 5' 10" 190 lb Junior SS (St. Edward High School)
7. Tadas Tatarunas - 6' 4" 209 lb Senior QB (Mentor High School)
8. Jayvon Benton - 5' 9" 185 lb Senior RB/DB (Rhodes High School)
9. Kenny Wilkins - 6' 1" 210 lb Senior SS/RB (Bedford High School)
10. Micah Hills - 5' 11" 180 lb Senior WR (Shaker Heights High School)
11. Zion Cross - 5' 10" 160 lb Senior DB/RB (Lorain High School)
12. Tommy Zacharyasz - 5' 11" 200 lb Senior MLB (Strongsville High School)
13. Matthias Chmielewski - 6' 200 lb Junior MLB/RB (Benedictine High School)
14. Gabriel Larsosa - 6' 4" 290 lb Senior NG/T (Lorain High School)
15. R.J. Howard - 5' 9" 190 lb Sophmore MLB/RB (Solon High School)
16. Nick Mlakar - 6' 2" 210 lb Junior TE (Riverside Beavers)
17. Jamir Nunley - 5' 8" 160 lb Junior RB (Mayfield High School)
18. Tyler Dodd - 5' 11" 185 lb Senior SS/WR (Eastlake North Rangers)
19. Chase Kline - 6'4" 221 lb Senior MLB (Chardon High School)
20. Xavier McCreary - 6' 211 lb Sophmore T/DE (Willoughby South High School)
21. Lewis Allen - 5'10" 210 lb Senior MLB (University High School)
22. John Wheeler - 5'10" 180 lb Senior SS (Cleveland Central Catholic High School)
23. Dre'Von Lindsay - 6'1" 190 lb Junior WR (Garfield Heights High School)
24. Ra'man "Action" Jackson - 5'10" 185 lb Senior RB (Shaw High School)
25. Dontae Beckett - 6' 185 lb Senior QB (Elyria High School)
* NOTE: If you don't have a PayPal account, click the "Buy Now" button, then click "Pay with Credit or Debit Card" to place order.
Athletes are warriors on the field, court, and track. Sports are non-lethal war games, so we promote being WAR READY! If you feel like you're an elite warrior in your sport, this shirt was made just for you!
** THIS DEBUT SHIRT WILL NOT BE READY FOR RELEASE TILL SEPTEMBER 22ND, HOWEVER, WE ARE TAKING PRE-ORDERS NOW **
Nike Pro Mens Hyperstrong Football Shirt (Available in White/Black/Grey)
Regular Price: $75.00
Discount Price: $34.99
Every football player wants to ballout. Only those with the biggest heart, most consistent work ethic, and right equipment will. I have you completed your checklist?
To be convenient and accessible wherever our listeners are, our shows are also distributed through iHeartRadio (The Quad Brothers Sports Show).
iHeartRadio is a free, all-in-one digital radio service that lets you find more than 1,500 Live Stations or create commercial-free, all-music Custom Stations featuring songs from the artist you select and similar music. They have over 50 MILLION registered users.
Are you a student-athlete/parent looking to be featured/have someone featured on our network?
Are you an athletic department/sports coach looking to have your program featured on our network?
Are you a business looking to advertise to our audience as a sponsor for our network?
Click the "Drop Us A Line Via Email!" button below to reach us.